Sunday, 19 July 2009

*_NEW&OLD_*




my sis bout this hair straightener
60 sec to heat up and ready to use
about £15.00 i think
straighted my hair
yesterday used it
nice~~but then after i wake up it goes back like last time i think i didnt do it long enough but oh well
met a old fren in facebook
law hao lin
he say he dont reconize me haha~~ of cos lar he is my KBSR 1 fren lar long time ago i last time din wear specs wan mah then now i wear hehe~~

last day in ASMS.

grabbed sum pictures~~from bebo
hehe~~

ppl asking for signatures
random

micheal jakson~~not lar its tom kirk

ashley

james n aron simon kowel XD

pink faries

sweet couple ♥

charlie /chezz

josh as mr mckinnen

118 guys
Tom miller n Jorden rush

Kirk as MJ close up

Natellie
behind the scene
Lewis ,Chezz,Nazim

Nazim

Tom Kemp and girls
Racheal,elenor,lauren,Jemma,Natellie

Group picture
Tom alexbaster,james,kemp,jemma,oli,lauren,sam fairless,conor galvin,elenor,rachel

me n helen
me horrible~~

matthew n lauren

kemp and conor

sophie n rachel

vicky and elenor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥